The Hetalia Roleplay Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come one and all to the Hetalia Roleplay site filled with the magical world of Hetalia!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hola, I am Mexico

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mexico-here

Hola, I am Mexico Empty
PostSubject: Hola, I am Mexico   Hola, I am Mexico EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:45 pm

Country Name: Mexico

Human Name: Jose Chavez

Appearance: Mexico has short and wavy dark brown hair and hazel eyes. His clothing consists of a deep purple button up shirt that is buttoned up until his chest, showing some of his tanned skin. He wears grey skinny jeans that bunch up at his ankles. His shoes are grey Jordans that are the same color of his jeans.

Height: 5'6"

Personality: Jose is mostly cool with anything but if you are to anger him he will snap right in half so when anyone sees him angry, be careful since he is armed with a pistol. He often sits by himself since he doesn't exactly trust many people but he also makes friends easily. He will go along with almost anything as long as it isn't embarrassing. He has a slightly bad past but he made himself forget about it. If anyone were to mention any wars he will shun you and won't speak or eat a few days since he had remembered. Make sure he stays calm or he might end up crying.

History: (( his point of view sort of )) September 16, 1810 Mexico gained independence from Spain. Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna approved the Siete Leyes in 1836 that institutionalized the central form of government. When he got rid of the 1824 constitution civil war spread all over Mexico. A boarder dispute lead to the Mexican- American war that had began in 1846 and lasted until 1848. Mexico had been forced to give up over half of his land to the U.S including Alta California, New Mexico, parts of Texas and parts of Arizona and New Mexico.

Fun facts: His favorite sibling is Arizona. (( She's another character if you wish to know about her please ask ))
Back to top Go down

Hola, I am Mexico
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hetalia Roleplay Site! :: The Forums :: Rules and Introductions-
Jump to: